In the 60's we introduced the 'Rodeo' series of acoustic guitars, now a new line of quality acoustics have been released to usher in a new era of quality, road-worthy instruments for the gigging musician.
The 3190 is a classic dreadnought shape and like all of our acoustics shares the same beautifully made solid Spruce top that projects resounding bass and crystal clear highs. The styling is rounded off with a solid dark mahogany back and sides and pearloid inlays.
The Spruce teamed with the solid Mahogany makes for a luxurious looking and perfectly sonically balanced guitar for a classic all round sound suitable for any venue.
All Shaftesbury guitars include a Shaftesbury tweed hard case.
- Dreadnought Body Shape
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Grover Machine Heads
- Shaftesbury Tweed Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shape : Dreadnought
- Body : Solid Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany Back & Sides, Natural Gloss Finish, Maple Binding
- Neck : Mahogany, D Shape, Natural Gloss Finish, Maple Binding
- Fretboard : Rosewood, 20 Frets, Pearloid Dots, 1.693" (43mm) Nut Width, 25.5" (64.77cm) Scale Length
- Headstock : Mahogany, Shaftesbury Shape, Natural Gloss Finish, Unbound
- Hardware : Gold Hardware, Rosewood Bridge, 3- a-side Grover Rotomatic Tuners