In the 60's we introduced the 'Rodeo' series of acoustic guitars, now a new line of quality acoustics have been released to usher in a new era of quality, road-worthy instruments for the gigging musician.
The 3160e proudly features the innovative D-TAR Wavelength Load 'n Lock pickup system, which allows you to optimize the bass and treble settings for your playing style. One of the main benefits of this new system, apart from its unbeatable sound quality and headroom due to its 18V operation, is that the batteries are located inside the end pin jack, providing quick and easy access if ever batteries needed changing during a performance!
The 3160e is a traditional, small bodied, parlour sized guitar with a big voice! The neck joins the body at the 12th fret making this guitar manageable and lightweight, perfect for small gigs and travelling.
However, don't let its size fool you, with its beautiful solid Spruce top and solid dark Mahogany back and sides it can really speak up for itself! With a great even response and well-defined treble, this instrument is equally at home as a rhythm guitar as well as a folky finger style instrument.
All Shaftesbury guitars include a Shaftesbury tweed hard case.
- Parlour Body Shape
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Seymour Duncan D-TAR Wavelength Load 'N Lock Pickups
- Grover Machine Heads
- Shaftesbury Tweed Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shape : Parlour
- Body : Solid Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany Back & Sides, Natural Gloss Finish, Rosewood Binding
- Neck : Mahogany, D Shape, Natural Gloss Finish, Rosewood Binding
- Fretboard : Rosewood, 20 Frets, Pearloid Dots, 1.693" (43mm) Nut Width, 25.5" (64.77cm) Scale Length
- Headstock : Mahogany, Shaftesbury Shape, Natural Gloss Finish, Unbound
- Hardware : Gold Hardware, Rosewood Bridge, 3- a-side Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Electronics : Seymour Duncan D-TAR Wavelength Load 'N Lock Under Saddle Transducer Pickups