A re-issue of this classic Shaftesbury workhorse, the 3413 has been modernized with the use of white binding on the neck and headstock, and improved hard wearing gold plated tuners, bridge and tailpiece.
The solid African mahogany body combined with Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates pickups makes this a highly versatile and fantastic sounding instrument.
With a thin, fast neck that has become a Shaftesbury trademark and a beautifully contoured, transparent cherry red body it feels and sounds like a vintage custom guitar from new and at a fraction of the price!
All that remains is to use it as it was intended. To be played live!
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Pickups
- Gotoh Machine Heads
- Shaftesbury Tweed Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shape : Contoured Double Sharp Cutaway
- Body : Solid African Mahogany, Cherry Finish
- Neck : African Mahogany, Thin C Shape, Satin Urethane Finish, White Binding
- Fretboard : Rosewood, 22 Frets, Diamond Block Inlays, 1.625"(41.3mm) Nut Width, 24.75"(62.9cm) Scale Length, 12"(30.5cm) Fretboard Radius
- Headstock : African Mahogany, Vintage Shape, Black Gloss Finish, White Binding, Gold Shaftesbury Logo
- Hardware : Polished Chrome Finish, Tune-O-Matic Bridge and Tailpiece, Gotoh 3-a-side Gold Plated Vintage Style Tuners
- Electronics : H/H Seymour Duncan SH-PG1 Pearly Gates Neck & Bridge Pickups, 3-Way Selector Switch : On/Off, On/On, Off/On, Individual Volume & Tone Controls
- Case : Shaftesbury Tweed