This black beauty is the next evolution of our classic Shaftesbury workhorse of the sixties.
With sleek curves, glossy black finish and handsome white binding, you have got a guitar that looks as good as she sounds.
Fitted with Seymour Duncan SH-55 Seth Lover Humbuckers, you can effortlessly coax those classic rock riffs or smooth jazz tones from your fingertips.
- Solid Alder Body
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Pickups
- Gotoh Machine Heads
- Shaftesbury Tweed Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shape : Single Cutaway Carved Top
- Body : Solid Alder, 3-Ply Binding - Black/White/Binding, Black Finish
- Neck : Maple, C Shape, Black Finish, White Binding
- Fretboard : Rosewood, 22 Frets, Diamond Block Inlays, 1.625"(41.3mm) Nut Width, 24.75"(62.9cm) Scale Length, 12"(30.5cm) Fretboard Radius
- Headstock : Maple, Regal Shape, Black Gloss Finish, White Binding, Gold Shaftesbury Logo
- Hardware : Gold Finish, Tune-O-Matic Bridge and Tailpiece, Gotoh 3-a-side Gold Plated Vintage Style Tuners
- Electronics : H/H Seymour Duncan SH55 Seth Lover Neck & Bridge Pickups, 3-Way Selector Switch : On/Off, On/On, Off/On, Individual Volume & Tone Controls
- Case : Shaftesbury Tweed