As with our other electric guitars, Shaftesbury and Seymour Duncan come together to create a wonderful masterpiece.
This solid alder bodied guitar is finished to the highest quality in a rich sunburst and features Seymour Duncan Antiquity pickups.
With Shaftesbury's attention to detail, this is a guitar that will truly stand the test of time. With a bolt-on Maple neck and fully adjustable bridge, this is an instrument that can be set up to your own exacting standards with ease.
The new Antiquity pickups are vintage voiced and sound fantastic, whether you're playing classic rock, blues or even jazz.
The centre pickup is reverse wound with reverse polarity in order to achieve true humbucking sound when two adjacent pickups are selected.
As you can tell, it is a musician's instrument, built to last and look good at any venue.
- Solid Alder Body
- Seymour Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot Pickups
- Gotoh Machine Heads
- Shaftesbury Tweed Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shape : Contoured Staggered Cutaway
- Body : Solid Alder, Red Tortoiseshell 3-Ply Pickguard, Sunburst Finish
- Neck : Maple, C Shape, Natural Satin Finish, Unbound
- Fretboard : Rosewood, 21 Frets, Dot Inlays, 1.625"(41.3mm) Nut Width, 22.5"(64.8cm) Scale Length, 9.5"(24.13cm) Fretboard Radius
- Headstock : Maple, Vintage Style Shape, Natural Finish, Unbound, Black Shaftesbury Logo
- Hardware : Chrome Finish, Vintage Style Vibrato Bridge, Gotoh 6-in-a line Closed Back Tuners
- Electronics : S/S/S Seymour Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot Neck, Middle & Bridge Pickups, 5-Way Selector Switch, Master Volume, Neck & Middle Tone Controls
- Case : Shaftesbury Tweed