A stunning classic guitar with a modern twist, the solid alder body combined with Seymour Duncan Vintage stack pickups as standard really sings with a voice all of its own. From chunky rhythm to twangy lead, the 3412 has it all and delivers with consummate ease and urban style.
Finished in a blonde gloss that oozes cool and Soho style, it will never look out of place on any stage.
The single cutaway provides unhindered access to the top frets while the thin neck allows for the fastest chord changes and solos. This guitar is built to last and made to perform.
Take it on your journey, wherever it may take you!
- Solid Alder Body
- Seymour Duncan Vintage Stack Pickups
- Gotoh Machine Heads
- Shaftesbury Tweed Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shape : Single Cutaway Flat Top
- Body : Solid Alder, 3-Ply Black Pickguard, Blonde Finish
- Neck : Maple, Thin C Shape, Natural Satin Finish, Unbound
- Fretboard : Rosewood, 22 Frets, Dot Inlays, 1.625"(41.3mm) Nut Width, 22.5"(64.8cm) Scale Length, 9.5"(24.13cm) Fretboard Radius
- Headstock : Maple, Vintage Shape, Natural Satin Finish, Black Shaftesbury Logo
- Hardware : Polished Chrome Finish, Ashtray Adjustable Bridge plate, Gotoh 6 in-line Tuners
- Electronics : S/S Seymour Duncan STK-T Vintage Stack Neck & Bridge Pickups, 3-Way Selector Switch : On/Off, On/On, Off/On, Master Volume & Tone Controls
- Case : Shaftesbury Tweed