The legendary history of Shaftesbury bass guitars was established during British music's heyday in the 60's and 70's and now they are back in full force with the brand new 3416.
Using all the knowledge built up over the past 40 years and refusing to accept great guitars cannot be improved upon we have styled this bass to sound incredible and look fantastic on stage.
Featuring Seymour Duncan Antiquity II pickups and an attention to detail you would expect from a Rose Morris sponsored instrument this truly is a bass for the road.
- Solid Alder Body
- Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Pickups
- In Line Vintage Style Tuners
- Sunburst Finish
- Shaftesbury Tweed Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shape : Double Offset Cutaway
- Body : Solid Alder, Sunburst Finish
- Neck : Maple, Thin C Shape, Natural Finish, White Binding
- Fretboard : Maple, 20 Frets, Black Dot Inlays, 1.56"(39.7mm) Nut Width, 34"(86.36cm) Scale Length, 7.25"(18.42cm) Fretboard Radius
- Headstock : Maple, Vintage Style Shape, Natural Finish, Unbound, Black Shaftesbury Logo
- Hardware : 4 in-Line Vintage Style Tuners
- Electronics : Seymour Duncan Antiquity II for Jazz Bass Pickups, Neck & Bridge
- Case : Shaftesbury Tweed