This black beauty is the next evolution of our classic Shaftesbury workhorse of the sixties.
With sleek curves, glossy black finish and handsome white binding, you have got a guitar that looks as good as she sounds.
In the sixties, a young Seymour Duncan found himself winding pick-ups for London's top players to achieve specific tones not reachable with stock electronics. In honor of the classic sounds and recordings that launched a revolution, he has designed and manufactured exact replicas of these magic humbuckers using the same techniques and components as the originals.
We have produced only 10 LTD Edition 3414's perfectly paired with "Whole Lotta Humbuckers" for the ultimate in London vibe and tone.
Get them while you can.
- Solid Alder Body
- LTD Edition Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Humbucker Pickups
- Gotoh Machine Heads
- Shaftesbury Tweed Case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Shape : Single Cutaway Carved Top
- Body : Solid Alder, 3-Ply Binding - Black/White/Binding, Black Finish
- Neck : Maple, C Shape, Black Finish, White Binding
- Fretboard : Rosewood, 22 Frets, Diamond Block Inlays, 1.625"(41.3mm) Nut Width, 24.75"(62.9cm) Scale Length, 12"(30.5cm) Fretboard Radius
- Headstock : Maple, Regal Shape, Black Gloss Finish, White Binding, Gold Shaftesbury Logo
- Hardware : Gold Finish, Tune-O-Matic Bridge and Tailpiece, Gotoh 3-a-side Gold Plated Vintage Style Tuners
- Electronics : LTD Edition Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Humbucker Neck & Bridge Pickups
- Case : Shaftesbury Tweed